Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

June PinchMe Box

It's always a good day when my PinchMe Box arrives! 

This box was a pretty good one. Certainly not the best, but I was pretty impressed with a few of the product samples I received. 






Pure Leaf Home Brewed Teas 
I have to say I enjoy this brand. With single origin leaves and Rainforest Alliance Certified products, this is one brand I am happy to purchase. I received the Green Tea with Citrus sample. It comes in that great pyramid bag so you can see it isn't just ground up tea leaf leftovers like some other brands.  Very refreshing taste for summertime! 

Corazonas® HEARTBAR™ Oatmeal Squares
Well, I wish I could tell you more about this sample, but when I went to go try it, I realized my husband had already scarfed it down! He seemed to really enjoy it. I was really hoping to try this one because it's made with whole grain rolled oats. It's also Gluten Free (my husband has Celiac's) and there are no GMO ingredients. Can't wait to try it. 

Vagisil Odor Block Wash 
Glad I have this sample for summer! It offers triple odor protection with gentle cleansers, patented Odor Block Technology and a light & clean scent to help stop odor from happening. 


100% Marula Oil & Organic Shea Butter Fragrance-Free Sensitive Skin Body Lotion w/ White Tea Extract 

I LOVE Shea Moisture products. This sample is great for a few reasons. First of all: it works! Secondly, my husband and step-kids have some skin issues which some lotions with fragrance or other ingredients can aggravate. This product soothes dry hands and elbows without any fragrances that can fight with all of the other perfumes you might be wearing. 

Muse Infused – Natural Paté Recipes Infused with a touch of coconut milk
I can't tell you how it tastes but our senior cat was not a huge fan. She licked at it for a little bit but never really ate it.  I wished she did like it. It's Grain free, made with Real fish or chicken as the #1 ingredient, Crafted in the USA in St. Joseph, Missouri, No corn, no wheat, no soy, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. 







No comments:

Post a Comment