Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens

Huzzah! I've been picked to receive some amazing gel pens! I am a firm believer in hand written notes. Little reminders that you are worth more than a text or quick email. 

I am also super picky about my pens! No regular roller ball pens for me. I need a nice, smooth line that doesn't bleed. Some of my favorite pens do this but also smudge. So getting accepted for this mission is SUPER exciting. Quick Dry and no smearing. 

I know they say to share these with the kids, but I am totally keeping these for myself!

Here is what the mission page has to say: 

There's so much you can do with BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens! When sharing about your Mission, think about putting your pen to use in some of the following ways:

Use a BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pen to leave a funny or sweet handwritten note around the house to show a loved one you’re thinking of them (who doesn't love a handwritten note!)

Go old-school and handwrite your social media posts!
Have your teenager write a list of their favorite memories from the past school year (and watch how quickly the ink dries!)*
Back-to-school season is coming up - let's see your teenager's back-to-school wish list!

Three colors = fun on the sheet included in your kit! Snap a picture of the completed activity sheet and share it below!
Keep an eye out for emails from Smiley with tips and tricks to help you complete the above tasks! 

Your Smiley Kit Contains:
  • 3-pack BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens (Pink, Purple, Turquoise)
  • 10 coupons to share with your friends
  • Fun activity sheet
  • Smiley Sharing Guide
UPDATE:

I really love these pens. Seriously, NO smearing! 
Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment