Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Turkey Hill Haymakers


I got picked for Turkey Hill Haymaker Mission from Smiley360!


I'm ready to grab a Turkey Hill Haymaker and discover what farmers have known for centuries—a legendary thirst requires a legendary thirst-quencher.

My Smiley Kit contains:

  • (4) Full value coupons for Turkey Hill Haymakers 
  • (8) Coupons to share with your friends 
  • Haymakers Koozie and Bottle Opener 
  • Smiley Sharing Guide 


I've tried them before and I LOVE Haymakers! The original is just enough tangy to wet your whistle. 


Here are some initial thoughts: 

I was a little put off my seeing vinegar in a drink! But let me tell you, it works! I grabbed two of my free full sized samples of Turkey Hill Haymakers (one Sweet Tea, one Strawberry Cider) for my 4th of July celebration. In two hours, they were GONE. Ended up giving away all of my coupons, too. Everyone loved the two flavors. The cider has a different taste than a typical cider. It's almost like it would be a hard cider but there is no alcohol in it. I'm a huge fan of the taste and the size. The molasses and vinegar give that 1, 2 punch: tart then sweet. The shape of the bottle allows for drinking right out of the bottle without losing your grip on it (according to my husband). I wish they didn't have to be refrigerated, though. Having 2 bottles in my fridge took up a lot of room. I would have purchased more but they wouldn't have fit with everything else!









For more info go here: http://h5.sml360.com/-/30956

No comments:

Post a Comment